Painting Demonstrations and Other Events

by
Armand Cabrera
With spring and summer approaching fast, there are some things I want to let you know about  in the Northern Virginia Area. I will give a free painting demonstration On April 2 and again on April 9 At Barrel Oak Winery in Delaplane VA.



I will start from a blank canvas at noon and complete a painting in about 3 hours.
Feel free to bring your dog, sit on the wonderful patio with incredible views, drink wine, listen to music, have a picnic lunch and watch a plein air painting being created!
I will also explain my process and answer questions as I paint.



I plan to do these free events as time and weather permit throughout the summer and I will post the information on my website and here as we lock down more dates.

These events are a lot of fun and I never know how many people will show up. I have had as few as 6 and as many as 100 come out to watch.


 

I also have a couple of workshops later in the year up and down the East Coast. These are already filling so make your plans soon if you would like to join me at one of these venues. More info can be found on my Workshop page on my website or using the links to the contact info below




In the fall I have a workshop in Maine at Acadia Workshops, the dates are Sept.19-23.  More info here



October 3-6 I will conduct a workshop through Anderson Fine Art Gallery on St Simons Island in Georgia this will precede my one man show at the gallery. Contact Anderson Fine Art Gallery for complete Info 912-634-8414


October 13-16 Northern Virginia Fall color Workshop. Come paint fall on my new home turf. More info here