Armand Cabrera featured at a new Fine Art Gallery!

I am now showing my work in Middleburg Virginia in a new gallery and wine tasting room.
I have sixty paintings on permanent display for sale. The owners are Brian and Sharon Roeder of Barrel Oak Winery. The tasting room serves Barrel Oak and other local fine wines from Virginia. As an extension of the Barrel Oak community, the gallery is dog friendly.



The new venue is called the Barrel Oak Fine Art Gallery and Wine Tasting Room it is located in downtown Middleburg right on highway 50; the address is 8 East Washington Street ( Highway50).
 If you are in Northern Virginia and want to have a glass of wine while viewing art this is the place to come.


The space has two floors; the  downstairs has my paintings of Virginia and the tasting room with tables and chairs and the upstairs has another tasting bar and work from my painting trips of the last few years. This was a huge commitment for me, coming up with so many framed paintings but I think all the hard work has paid off.


I will be in the gallery painting on July 28th from 5pm to 8pm. If you are in the area stop by and have a glass of wine while watching a painting demonstration. I will finish a painting from a blank canvas and answer questions about my process, artistic influences, and philosophy.

The gallery and tasting room hours are Thursday and Sunday and holiday Mondays 11am to 7 pm and Friday and Saturday 11am to 8pm.


Barrel Oak Fine Art Gallery & Wine Tasting Room
8 East Washington Street
Middleburg VA
Gallery Phone 540. 687. 6111