glimmer

My wonderful new dorothy-esque slippers, - A happy christmas-time trade with Erandi Gutierrez of Goldenponies.
I instantly fell in love with these because i am completely enthralled by anything glittery. (like most girls, right!) What's even better is that Goldenponies shoes are handcrafted by Erandi in Mexico.

I think this obsession all started in kindergarten when my mum covered her childhood tap shoes in silver glitter and surprised me with them, so i could go to school dressed as a tightrope walker on a circus themed day. I even had a little tulle skirt and a purple leotard adorned with jewels. My most remembered childhood outfit! I also used to wear it when running around in the backyard playing real life mortal kombat with the neighbouring kids.

goldenponies2

handmade shoes by goldenponies