Happy easter to all of you!
Things are crazy busy this week - I've got to finish off around twelve paintings and six dresses in time for the exhibition at world bar next week. Trying really hard not to stress out but i know the overwhelmed part of me is dying to retreat to bed with too many easter eggs to watch a million episodes of gilmore girls in a row. Wish me luck.

p.s. i finally caved and got myself a tumblr!
i'll just be posting silly personal things and 'what i wore' drawings and excerpts from my closet.
(My obsession with clothing is at it's peak and i find myself trawling markets every weekend to treasure hunt for pre-loved goods. ((also dreaming of Sex and the City's Carrie Bradshaw and her 1950's dress collection. About ten years too late to get into that show, but whatevs.)) So, i'm going to indulge my obsession.)
oh, yeah, and the link is...
http://caitlinmarieshearer.tumblr.com/
Follow if you please.

+ a dead moth.





 me + sewing machine + pumpkin coloured 1950's Jonathan Logan dress. oh hi!